Sunday, June 21, 2009

Baby Model

Many of you may know, but when I was in the hospital I had a bit of a crazy nurse, very nice of course though! She absolutely fell in love with Drake. She asked if she could take pictures of him with a blanket and hat that her friend and her knit, then sell. Of course I said yes, I mean she told me I have the cutest baby ever, I couldn't deny her! She came back a little bit later and said, "These pictures turned out great, and I just had to show you guys them. He should be a baby model. He IS a baby model." Cornell and I looked at each other like she was crazy then laughed about it later!

Well, today I finally found the piece of paper she gave me with the web site, and I have to admit, the pictures are pretty cute! I definitely have to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment