Sunday, June 7, 2009

6 weeks!

So I finally found the cord to my camera so I can get some pictures up! My mom is always asking why I don't update it more. Well...he isn't really doing anything different! He is starting to smile though and I did catch one on camera! We also visited with all the cousins and I got some pictures with cousins Maddie and Ty. Cole wasn't very cooperative the day I tried to get some of him and Drake. But here are some pictures for your enjoyment! Nana with the youngest boys. Maddie was all over them. Poor little guys! The boys telling secrets. Whatever Ty said must have hurt Drake's feelings!Drake looks scared for his life, and Ty looks like he's saying, "What am I gonna do with her?"

1 comment:

  1. I don't think Ty hurt Drake's feeling I think he said "first you cry and then when nana comes and picks you up I'll cry! Haha that'll get her"

    ReplyDelete